PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I once again on a cystitis - forgive or excuse - very much Painfully... CHto-something what...

Vick
08.07.2004, 10:09
I once again on a cystitis - forgive or excuse - very much
Painfully... CHto-something what to remove or take off a pain - heaters,
Aspirinum or still that, can help or assist? And nolitsin and
Both at once to drink Phytolysinum or one is enough?
Thanks, to you, Moonlight for a fast reply! The urologist
I search...

Dasha
09.07.2004, 12:31
Vick, find in itself forces to reach the doctor. And that on the Internet now to you will advise. Baths, heaters, this all is frivolous.

Margarita
09.07.2004, 17:13
On myself I know, what is it such. Therefore always I am insolent or am in the first-aid set CYSTENALUM!!!!!! HE removes or takes out acute attacks of a pain. And to treat it is necessary according to the doctor, probably antibiotics... .udachi.

Olja
11.07.2004, 05:18
And what to sense in doctors? Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find the good expert... I was checked some times by different urologists, and the diagnosis - relax also all will pass or take place... It is healthy? Though attacks come back with an enviable constancy, stir or prevent to all - to job, rest, family - what here sex with liked if midday you spend, forgive or excuse, in a toilet, and you do not know as to get rid of a pain, therefore I vsegdja a burden with itself FURAGIN - 1 tablet 3 times a day within 5 days. Helps or assists... While, and here Phytolysinum - voobshe has ceased. I drink diuretic teas, but this all so... NONSENSE... Also what to do or make - I do not know neither the doctor, nor...