PDA

Просмотр полной версии : This month with me something was created awful. About 14 days of a cycle very strong...

Natasha
10.07.2004, 07:04
This month with me something was created awful. About 14 days of a cycle very strong attacks of faintness, delicacy, a pain in left to a side, gave in a lion. A femur, a uterus as if something is filled... Was frightened and has run on US for 20 day. Uzistka has told or said, that most likely there was a cystic follicle and he has bursted. Has seen a few or a little;little bit bloods in a lion. An ovary and a clump of a liquid behind a uterus. One month before I handed over a heap of hormonal analyses - Progesteronum, Prolactinum, DEGA, Testosteron-Depotum, 17 - all within the limits of norm or rate. Why was so badly? At me a follicular cyst already 2 times for 2 years, but first time she has left on a background of reception OK imperceptibly. What will you advise me? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.07.2004, 05:05
That was the apoplexy of an ovary - break of an ovary on a background of an ovulation. In these cases nothing is appointed or nominated, is rare - hospitalization, and more less often - operative treatment is required