PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon all! Little girls respond me, please, to one voprosik. To us...

Ksjusha
24.06.2004, 06:45
Good afternoon all! Little girls respond me, please, to one voprosik. To us of 11 weeks and the gynecologist has told or said it is necessary fljurografiju to hand over, at me fljurografija is, but results already have more than year. Tell or say please, it is dangerous to do or make now fljurografiju?

Alexander
27.06.2004, 10:29
To me in ZHK have allowed to sign a paper that fljurografiju relatives living with me have brought, and to me time five doctor has repeated, that I cannot do or make it, for the child dangerously, etc.

Marina
27.06.2004, 21:35
Alexander of the right. To you to do or make fljuarografiju all is not necessary, and members of the family living with you, should hand over.

Darya D
01.07.2004, 02:51
At all do not do or make fljuarografiju, it is dangerous. fljuarografiju, should make rodstviniki which live with you. But I the truth that did not bring, it am not obligatory.

Anna
04.07.2004, 00:14
The gynecologist has sent on fljuragrafiju??? He is sick or not in a course of your position??? Without fail in ZHK demand fljuragrafiju the husband, in any way the pregnant woman to whom it is strictly counter-indicative.

tata
04.07.2004, 02:38
And me have made a roentgen of a uterus that day when there was a sexual contact (possible or probable day of conception) now is worried for the kid how it can affect or influence it or him? (term approximately 5 weeks)

tata
07.07.2004, 09:07
And me have made a roentgen of a uterus that day when there was a sexual contact (possible or probable day of conception) now is worried for the kid how it can affect or influence it or him? (term approximately 5 weeks)

Anna
08.07.2004, 17:14
Tata, do not worry, in the first I so understand date of conception you cannot precisely know, in the second for the first days after conception the principle all or anything if pregnancy has not interrupted any fatal influence it is not rendered operates or works., and here already after 4 5 in all the ear vostro here is necessary to hold.

Katyas
11.07.2004, 02:40
To me in ZHK have told or said, that someone should make of with whom I live in one apartment a roentgenophotography. The pregnant woman it or her to do or make it is impossible in no event!!!!