PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make with a toxicosis? I can not do or make anything so it is bad. Both in the morning, and in the afternoon...

Olja
07.07.2004, 14:57
What to do or make with a toxicosis? I can not do or make anything so it is bad. Both in the morning, and in the afternoon, and in the evening.

Marina
10.07.2004, 22:19
Olja if you are torn more often with 3 4 times day, the nutrition is not late in general, it is necessary to surrender to doctors. In conditions of a day time or full hospital a toxicosis stop for five days. But droppers will be necessary. If tears less often or simply toshnit then to suffer or bear. The phenomenon this or thus quite physiologic at pregnancy. To me helped or assisted black salty suhariki, a lobe of a lemon to take in a mouth, mint cold tea, to eat with very small portions, but often. Not is At all and to not smell that makes a sick even if it is useful to eat it during pregnancy. Me toshnilo also tore from cottage cheese and a porridge. Till now I do not eat! And in general, all will pass or take place. At the majority passes or takes place by 12 week. At me has passed or has taken place to 16 oh. Success!