PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 19 years I was recently on UZi and at the gynecologist. Result UZ...

Anja
09.07.2004, 19:26
Hello! To me of 19 years I was recently on UZi and at the gynecologist. Result UZi was such the sizes of a uterus have made 30 37 32. The doctor has told or said that a uterus for my age och the small sizes. Also that my ovaries do not develop or produce enough of hormones. He to me has written out tablets Rigevidonum and has told or said that they should help or assist. Whether tell or say please so it and that I can make. And also whether there could be it iz-for Tri-regola??

Soboleva L.I.
10.07.2004, 21:25
Hello, Anja! I Think, that except for oral contraceptives you should drink vitamins and biostimulators, to do or make gymnastics and (if there is an opportunity) gynecologic massage. Very good effect in such situation is rendered with a physiotherapy. I have not understood your phrase a little: " And also whether there could be it iz-for Tri-regola? ". That is you it or him accepted kogda-that and now experience, what is it consequences of reception of tablets? No, such action tri-regol could not render.