PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Your advice or council is necessary! In me have found out herpes (I result or bring rez...

Olga
07.07.2004, 16:09
Hello the doctor! Your advice or council is necessary! In me have found out herpes (I result or bring results of analyses) Anti-HSV II iG - 1.2 (norm or rate less than 1, otritsateln.), Anti-HSV I igG - 2.6 (the same norm or rate). Have painted treatment: JUnidoks, Tiberal (to drink together, since the first day monthly) - 5 days on 1 tab., 2 times in day. About 5 days - Orongal (I can not find this preparation!!!) 4 days on 2 sht once a day. Further in current of 3 months to accept orongal 1 day prior to monthly on 2 pieces. Further suppositories from a thrush. The doctor, prompt please, on this treatment how much is actual, and than it is possible to replace Orongal? In advance thanks. Yours faithfully, Olga

Malanova T.B.
10.07.2004, 17:40
1 essentially wrong - antibacterial standard therapy is painted. Which is not used at treatment of virus infections. 2. Vyjavlenne credits igG at absence of M and And speak, that you do not have exacerbation. And there is only a remission. And during remission treatment do not spend.