PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Whether it is always good, when the kid activly moves? At me 25 week...

Ira
04.07.2004, 20:34
Girls! Whether it is always good, when the kid activly moves? At me 25 week, and HE ochchen active... Often happens, that 2/3 day time times are pushed. Has read through, that activity can be caused by bad state of health of the kid. As though to understand, it is good to him there or not?

Lyudmila
08.07.2004, 07:17
Voobshche-that on this term kids are usually active. They still have enough place for fulfilment of movements. But there is also other party or side: when the baby does not have not enough oxygen, it is shown too by hyperactivity or superactivity. Mine to you advice or council: to be reinsured, make US and dopplery (an estimation of a blood flow between mother and the child). I had a same problem. I have complained to the doctor of female consultation of hyperactivity or superactivity of a fetus in 26 weeks, and she has put forward the assumption, that he does not have not enough oxygen. Then I have gone in Art-Honey and have made US with dopplerami. All has appeared well, I have calmed down. Now at me 29 ned, and he not so such "violent".

Ekaterina
10.07.2004, 15:19
At me it was similar. By 25 weeks was very violent. Now 29 - has a little become silent:) Try to walk on vezhem air and lay on left to a side. Can make for self-complacency US.