PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Future mummies, I already left here the report, I want once again that who not...

Denisova E.A.
08.07.2004, 02:36
Future mummies, I already left here the report, I want once again that who has not read through, to give the information that I advise concerning thoracal feeding in conference " young parents ". Address on any questions. Success to you!

Lena.
09.07.2004, 04:32
At me it is some or a little bit questions: whether it is necessary to wear a bra during thoracal feeding? What preparations increase or enlarge quantity or amount of milk and do not influence smack? You advise what breast pumps? In advance thanks.

Denisova E.A.
10.07.2004, 14:36
Lena, I shall respond here, but it is better to write to conference " young parents ". Bjustgaletr wear usually everything, t. To. The breast becomes serious. Also the reason of wearing is podtekanija milk from one breast (pr feeding). It is necessary to use spets. Linings for a breast, they happen disposable and reusable. At the small size of a breast bjustgaletr it is possible to not wear, but basically it is necessary iz-for podtekanija milk. It is necessary to remember, that bjustgaler d.. From a natural tissue, should not draw a breast and slishklm to raise. He d.. As much as possible free both convenient. In the checked most up and effective way of augmentation of milk are not laktogonnye agents, and feeding on demand (frequent applyings (in the first months of 15 20 times in day), night feedings (especially with 3 till 8 mornings), a night joint dream, absence pustyshki, bottles and dopaivanija). Laktogonnye sr-VA effect render, but insignificant, most likely more psychological. The main thing - your positive spirit, an eutrophy, volume of a liquid - 2, 5 litres day (only not in the first days that sharply has not come big kol-in milk). Breast pumps are usually necessary in case of necessary rastsezhivanija (at laktostaze) or for a decanting if you are compelled or forced to leave (at what of the child to feed from a spoon). Frequent decantings harm to mum, I promote occurrence of cracks and a mastitis. At feeding on demand to be decanted it is not necessary. The child himself adjusts or regulates a suction development or manufacture necessary kol-VA milk. Good breast pumps Avent, Medela (a biphase decanting). Though the principle everywhere is identical also purchase of a breast pump depends on your financial opportunities. Personally I used it or him for all time of time 3, it is no more. If there will be questions - write. Success.