PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctors! I congratulate you happy New Year! I want podel...

Lyudmila
07.07.2004, 20:21
Hello, dear doctors!
I congratulate you happy New Year!
I wish to share with you the problems.
To me of 28 years, married the fourth year. I am treated for sterility or barrenness in current 2 h years.
With the husband that's all right. To me have diagnosed: ovaries do not develop or produce an ootid. Has passed or has taken place 2 courses of treatment klostilbegitom. To the middle of the second course it was found out, that at me exceeds a level of man's hormones. Have added Dexamethazonum (0.5 t/day). Folikuly ripen the perfect sizes, the rectal temperature gives jump approximately for 16 17 day of a cycle on 0.2 0.3 degrees. The doctor speaks, that the ovulation occurs or happens, but it seems to me, that jump is small for an ovulation. Now pereod rest.
Tell or Say, please, how much in general it is possible to spend courses of treatment klostilbegitom, Dexamethazonum? What their duration?
Dear doctors! Strangely enough, but this problem has now faded into the background.
During 1.5 years at me not permeable thrush. The longest period without it or her 2 months.
Every month she at me occurs or happens. Has tried a heap stredstv - from Nistatinum up to a fluconazole. Last 4 months I accept a fluconazole together with immunalom or tincture ehinatsei. All is useless. Every month she starts over again.
Dear doctors, help or assist! Help or assist, please! How to me of it or her to get rid, what occurs or happens to my organism???
Whether the thrush and sterility or barrenness, how much closely is connected?
What to me to do or make?
I shall be very grateful for the help.
Yours faithfully, Lyudmila.

Elena
09.07.2004, 02:42
Lyudmila. I too suffer molochnitsejochen long time, were treated with the husband and Nistatinum and difljukanom what was kajf when there passed or there took place all unpleasant signs of this disease but what my horror when I in a MONTH posledifljukana have again felt a thrush was. Has run to the doctor, she to me has told or said, that about tolochnitsy to get rid very hardly, what is it disease testifies to the general or common dysbacteriosis of an organism, has told or said, that it is necessary to raise or increase immunity and has advised agent IMMUNAL and as she has told or said, that during pregnancy the thrush can return, even if at the moment of conception you from it or her and will get rid... I wish successes in treatment and conception!

Shapovalova L.M., pharma@hospital.ru
10.07.2004, 14:27
Hello, Lyudmila. I conduct conference " Alimentary additives " and have casually seen your letter on the general or common site. I think, that your treatment and a thrush of a thing interconnected - vo-the hormonal agents first long reception conducts to development of a dysbacteriosis and depression of immunity. Thus constant reception immunostimuljatorov (ehinatseja) also can lead to an attrition of immune system. V-the second estrogens (female sexual hormones) stimulate cells mucous vaginas to develop or produce a glycogen - a delivery for laktobaktery, framing metsnyj immunity (kolonerezistentnost) and interfering duplication pathogenic and uslovno-pathogenic flora. If at you izbvtok androgens and the disadvantage of estrogens, means the delivery of normal flora of a vagina - from here and a thrush - especially in the second phase of a cycle when the quantity or amount of estrogens decreases is weakened or easied and Progesteronum accrues or increases. By the way, the same occurs or happens and during pregnancy - the quantity or amount of estrogens decreases and the quantity or amount of Progesteronum increases or is enlarged. To kill kandidu - the reason of a thrush senselessly as also the necessary bacteria - antibiotics insufficiently selective thing simultaneously perish. And if to protect mucous there is nobody - the thrush comes back. Vyzhod one - to restore flora of a vagina and an intestine. For a vagina I offer the following scheme or plan (some years are tested and yields very good results) - 3 5 days syringing of 10 drops of butter or oil of a tea tree (necessarily 100 %) on 0, 5 litres of water - properly to mix before education of a muddy solution. Further 4 6 days of 5 drops on 0, 5 litres of water. After that should disappear all simtomy thrushes and it is necessary to start to occupy flora - a complex laktobaktery - better American () 1 3 billion (as a rule one capsule) to dissolve 6 9 strains in nebolishom quantity or amount of water for introduction in vlagalishe small spritsovkoj or on a wad. This procedure it is necessary to continue 2 3 months. Success.