PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why all around repeat, that it is impossible to last arms or hand upwards - to hang up linen...

Elena
05.07.2004, 14:37
Why all around repeat, that it is impossible to last arms or hand upwards - to hang up linen for example. It really is dangerous at pregnancy or the superstition is simple. My mum speaks, that towels which hang at a level of eyes is already highly. On a horizontal bar means too it is impossible to hang for a while a little. Than it so is dangerous?

anastasija
07.07.2004, 02:39
The cord or navel can be twisted (God forbid) around of the child, also at a raising of arms or hand muscles upwards strain, toning up a uterus and there can be an abortion so I do not advise you to last upwards, yes especially to hang on a horizontal bar, it is very dangerous!!!

Natalia
07.07.2004, 16:46
What nonsense, Anastas.

Elvy
09.07.2004, 08:49
Can, the doctor will comment on it? I, for example, cannot do or make very interestingly, what exercises at pregnancy (probably, depending on term). And that on mama. ru kinds of sports in which to be engaged, for example, are listed is impossible (and, very obvious examples are resulted or brought), and, here, that particularly it is impossible to do or make, I anywhere did not see. For example, to squat, inclinations to do or make back is possible or not? And on a horizontal bar to hang it is possible or not (in my opinion, in it or this there is nothing dangerous)? Can, who will give the link on pages concerning this subject?

anastasija
10.07.2004, 06:28
It at all nonsense. One my friend has given birth before term for the reason that handles upwards pulled too often. So solve!!!

Alja
10.07.2004, 14:26
In several sources where exercises for pregnant women are printed, knee-bends, inclinations forward are resolved, but anywhere are not present upravzheny with a raising of arms or hand. In yoga forbid to do or make asany with deflections back, and with the lifted arms or hand resolve. So any share of the truth in it or this is, most likely arms or hand can be lifted upwards, and to last, stretch it is impossible. But it is valid, it would be desirable to hear opinion of the doctor.