PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At me term - 9 weeks. Tears and AWFULLY the head hurts. Whether it is possible...

Yana
27.06.2004, 14:53
Good evening. At me term - 9 weeks. Tears and AWFULLY the head hurts. Whether it is possible to drink kakuju-a string a tablet?

The anonym
01.07.2004, 14:30
And a vomiting as on - to your of - for poisonings or a toxicosis?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 19:55
At me was too most. Has gone to the neuropathologist and he has appointed or nominated gymnastics and massage for a neck. Has helped or assisted. And medicines to accept it is undesirable.

Yana
05.07.2004, 18:01
Simply today the raised or increased pressure also tears all the day. And as a usual toxicosis - a vomiting once a day.

Masha
07.07.2004, 11:32
Me tore iz-for a headache, t. e. The head hurted or was ill;was sick so, that began toshnit. I confess time 2 saw on polovinke Citramonum (till 12 weeks, certainly, it not so well - but I simply died). Still speak balm "asterisk" helps or assists - to smear veski. I think, he distracts from a pain more likely. Success! Soon all will pass or take place.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 03:19
Massage of a head, neck and petrissage (very active, all points, intensively, up to an erythema) ears dejstvitenlno well help or assist from a head

Hope
08.07.2004, 09:01
Polyphepanum (the granulated powder). I have transferred or carried a toxicosis and more an icterus at berem-ti, consulted to many doctors in occasion of Polyphepanum. Harm it will not be exact.

evromedprestizh
10.07.2004, 13:18
It is an early toxicosis. Address to the gynecologist and begin treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.