PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please! 6 days ago to me have made abortion - (term...

Tatyana
08.07.2004, 12:37
Hello! Help or assist, please!
6 days ago to me have made abortion - (term 7 and a half of weeks), in hospital, all as it is necessary, but unlike " sisters by misfortune " which send away or have left on " the two ", me practically "carried away" home, was sick to move.
The status like has improved, vydeleny was very little, (zhelto-korichnevo-red and opaque), the temperature does not rise.
But since yesterday began to pull "downwards" a stomach or belly, and today not that what to descend or go in a toilet, to sneeze painfully. Awfully I sweat. .osobenno movement is morbidly felt, excuse, a feces downwards before allocation...
Absolutely same status at me happens every month before monthly, (poslednii were at me on May, 4th with a firm cycle in 28 days)... But after abortion has passed or has taken place only 6 days...
Became little bit more vydeleny from a vagina, but reductions of a uterus I do not feel in general... (at a menses, and after abortion they were very morbid)
To address to the doctor I today, not tomorrow, I can not, because I work since early morning up to 22.00, from job will not release or not let off, if current on hospital.
Advise, whether it is necessary to worry and if costs or stands, where it is possible to see a doctor after 22.00

Tatyana..
09.07.2004, 22:31
Where it is possible to seem to the gynecologist in Moscow on Sunday after 22.00, to make uzi and t. d?

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.07.2004, 13:07
Most likely you have complications in the form of endometrirta or the covered perforation of a uterus. Urgently to the doctor!!!!