PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to receive advice or council concerning a choice an agent of contraception...

Vasilisa
08.07.2004, 12:53
Hello. I wish to receive advice or council concerning a choice an agent of contraception: in 17 years has started to accept Marvelon, then (without interruption) cheaper mikroginon, but the beginnings strongly to grow stout (on 5 kg for 2 mes). According to the doctor has passed on Tri-Regol. Accepted 3 years, has not grown thin almost (though made all efforts). Then (too according to the doctor) Tri-mersi. Accepted year. For this time has again started to recover, became muchtsja with a thrush. Several months ago has thrown itself) reception. Thrushes more never was, the weight has started to be restored, only now I do not know what to do or make. Now to me 23, the child I plan through god-two not earlier. Condoms I can not use. OK is not ready to accept again yet, I am afraid of by-effects...

Wisdom
10.07.2004, 02:05
Refuse sex

Soboleva L.I.
10.07.2004, 10:48
Reception of contraceptives could not cause or call a thrush. If at you on a background of reception tri-mersi the weight did not increase or was not enlarged - accept them. Or mersilon - at it or him the minimal influence on weight. If oral contraceptives do not like - try or taste spermitsidy (farmateks, nonoksinolon), but they do not give a reliable guarantee. There are also spirals for not given birth or not travailled women.