PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My girl the virgin. We do not wish to break it or this, therefore...

Anonymous
05.07.2004, 20:56
Hello. My girl the virgin. We do not wish to break it or this, therefore we should use alternative ways of sex. Whether pregnancy and in what cases how it to find out if the semen gets on labiums of a vagina is possible or probable? Whether pregnancy, if she vsyo-taki in underwear is possible or probable? Whether how to find out my girl is pregnant? Thus the immediate sexual certificate or act was not, only "ejaculation" with an opportunity of hit on labiums of a vagina. I repeat she the virgin. The request to respond experts. If it is possible, the answer send please on e-mail: dench@beep. ru. Thanks.

The anonym
06.07.2004, 11:50
Proverte test na beremennost - vozmozhna beremennost i v etom sluchae

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.07.2004, 16:06
If the semen has got on sexual labiums and a vulva (an input or entrance in a vagina) that beermennost is possible or probable. To check up it it is possible it is possible the test for pregnancy or the analysis of a blood on HGCH

Anonymous
07.07.2004, 17:57
And if only on sexual labiums? Therefore as the sexual member was between legs or foots, near female genitals. Thus "ejaculation" was very little. Hit on underwear is not excluded. How in this case to behave? Through how much days after employment or occupation by a petting it is possible to define or determine precisely result (it is pregnant or not)? To Me have told or said, what the test for pregnancy not always gives correct result in the first month, but in fact in 20 days at my girl should the menstrual cycle is begun, hence it is possible to find out and then? How it is possible to find out earlier? Thanks for the answer.

Marina
08.07.2004, 08:23
If monthly at the girl should begin in 20 days it is possible or probable, that you were engaged in a petting in "safe" days when the probability zaberemennet is low. The test can use after one day of a delay monthly, for some days to find out earlier is possible, having handed over the analysis of a blood on HGCH.

Anonymous
08.07.2004, 19:37
Hello. Tell or say please: On how much " safe days ", actually are safe? And what probability, it is what is it valid so? I not the girl certainly and these complex or difficult calculations frighten me sometimes. Simply question: whether the girl can be mistaken in these calculations? Thanks for the answer.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 21:00
Dazhe esli vy budete prodolzhat diskutirovat i perebirat vse vozmozhnosti - eto ne pomozhet. Dozhdites mesiachnyh i proverte test a beremenost.

Marina
10.07.2004, 10:00
The method of preservation on safe days not ochen-that is reliable and at all useless at an irregular cycle. If pregnancy is extremely undesirable to rely on the given method it is not necessary, the same as and to suppose hits of a semen on sexual ways of the girl. So, wait for term monthly and buy the test for pregnancy. It is More than probability that this time "will carry by", though all happens, at all - to a miscellaneous.