PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer to a question from May, 15th. I recently have married...

Marina
09.07.2004, 06:58
Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer to a question from May, 15th. I recently have married, the husband before wedding knew absolutely not for long. He very close or attentive and careful. Knows a lot of interesting. Tells to me history of Moscow, learns or teaches to go by the machine or car. One me very much bespokoit-externally he is a little similar on dauna (non-standard proportions of a body). Relatives told nothing it or him, but I worry, what is it can be, and in fact he wishes to have children, and I too. But suddenly it will be passed them. And to ask to descend or go to the doctor I not mogu-I am afraid to offend. How to be?

Meri
09.07.2004, 14:27
Chto znachit ne ydobno poprosit shodit k vrachy? Esli y Vas est somneniya Vi prosto OBYAZANI poprosit ego shodit s Vami i zdelat vse analizi, dlya blagopalychiya VASHEGO JE rebenka. Chto kasaetsya detei i ih zdoroviya net takogo slovo NET ili NE YDOBNO. Tolko konechno ne govorite chto y Vas est podozreniya chto on pohoj na Dayna, a esli sprosit zachem, to togda obyasnite chto pered tem kak zachat rebenka nyjno zdelat vse analizi, dlya togo chtob bit yverinimi chtob rebenok roditsya zdorovim. Ydachi Vam.

Marina
10.07.2004, 05:55
I thank Vas Mary for advice or council. I and shall act or arrive.
Thanks!

genclinic@yandex.ru
10.07.2004, 09:54
Dear Marina! As to a syndrome of the Down so it is very doubtful diagnosis for your husband. And here specific proportions of a body can be at other unpleasant hereditary diseases. Within the limits of planning pregnancy to you would be very shown to address to genetics as now it do or make, and it is necessary to do or make it, all respecting and wishing to give birth to the healthy child to spouses.