PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for the answer, but, I believe, he nedostat...

Alla
08.07.2004, 19:01
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for the answer, but, I believe, he answers my question insufficiently. I asked not about efficiency of procedure of an insemination at adherent or adhesive process. At the husband long time was bad spermogramma, therefore I am solved on this method. And nobody spoke me, what all business in my adherent or adhesive process?! (though all is possible or probable, I understand!). Whether I now simply am am excited with a question will be any by-effects after carrying out of AI what on GSG solderings in m/t are found out, but pipes are passed or taken place;passable? And precisely to understand structure or frame and a degree of adherent or adhesive process it is possible only laparoskopicheski? Boris Aleksandrovich, in advance I thank for the answer, excuse for importunity!

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.07.2004, 09:10
Alla! In that case it is possible to ask a question even more particularly: whether probably in the given situation offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis? Yes, probably.