PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sorts or labors 9 years ago to me prizhgli erosion, but have unsuccessfully left cicatrix. 5 l...

Nata
08.07.2004, 19:10
After sorts or labors 9 years ago to me prizhgli erosion, but have unsuccessfully left cicatrix. 5 years ago at survey at the gynecologist have again found out erosion, a dislocation shejki uteruses and any polyp. The doctor has told or said that it is necessary to freeze erosion, I very much was afraid and did not go t. To. Thus nothing disturbed me, and now too, but I understand necessity of procedure as my tightening about treatment and as bad consequences nelechenija start to be shown can affect or have an effect

The anonym
09.07.2004, 16:19
And why you are afraid to do or make a cryolysis? It is not sick, during procedure sips a bottom of a stomach or belly, as before monthly, all some minutes a little. Then begin plentiful transparent allocation (it is necessary to take with itself linings super), these or it proceed allocation nedelju-two, gradually weakening, then stop absolutely. Within a month after krio it is impossible to live a sexual life, the sanction is given by the doctor after survey for an adhesion. In currents of this month gravities to not lift, it is better to not be engaged in sports, especially on press that all has better and more quickly begun to live. So be afraid of nothing, especially if you understand necessity of this procedure.

Soboleva L.I.
10.07.2004, 08:13
Dear Nata! It is long existing erosion shejki uteruses - the factor promoting development of oncologic diseases. Unfortunately, at early stages they can not show themselves in any way. Therefore do not pull, do or make a cryolysis of erosion and all should be good.