PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please!!!! I in despair!!! On term of 18 weeks have taken pervy...

Inna
08.07.2004, 04:26
Help or Assist please!!!! I in despair!!!
On term of 18 weeks have taken first time the analysis of a blood on a toxoplasmosis with following results: IFA on a/t IgG 94ME-positive.
1. To what such analysis testifies and how much or as far as he is dangerous to a fetus?
2. Doctors demand an abortion and frighten of awful consequences for the child. The CHILD DESIRED!
3. That the statistics in occasion of children born with deviations or rejections at pregnant women with TOX speaks.
4. What treatment is appointed or nominated the pregnant woman at detection of a toxoplasmosis?
Doctors offer ANTIBIOTICS.
5. How to define or determine when there was a becoming infected toks. (I can has caught on the first or second week)

Tanja
08.07.2004, 18:34
Dear Inna! For certain simultaneously with definition IgG at you defined or determined and IgM. If level IgM is peer 0, disease you means have transferred or carried for a long time, up to pregnancy and you there is no need to worry. At me value or meaning;importance IgG is even more, than at you - 125 units. In Moscow there is a center on prophylaxis of a toxoplasmosis: 252 18 63. Hand over once again the analysis for 400 rub, the same sum includes also consultation of the doctor and calm down.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.07.2004, 07:51
1. svidetelstvuetchto you earlier have transferred or carried this analysis toksoplazoz
2. To interrupt it is not necessary, because now you are not dangerous to the child and with anything it or him do not infect.
3. Developmental anomalies nevrnoj tubes, a hydrocephalus, an inflammation of a brain, at a becoming infected in poznie srkoi - augmentation of a liver and a lien, a pneumonia, hearts and a brain
4. Sulfademizin and Chloridinum.
5. To make the analysis of a blood on IgM if he there are you are infectious.