PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, help or assist to be defined or determined with correctness of actions. We with zheno...

Igor
08.07.2004, 18:21
Dear doctors, help or assist to be defined or determined with correctness of actions. We with the wife plan the child, at it or her all in norm or rate, and I have problems: 1. At the secondary analysis of an ejaculate smermatazoidov it is not revealed 2. testesteron 7.31 nmol/l. The first analysis of an ejaculate has shown presence of several thousand spermatozoons (has passed or has taken place 3 months). And at all thus 2 years ago from me the woman became pregnant. The latent infections were (a ureaplasma and the chlamydia) now is not present. Uzi has shown, that the left testicle in 2 times is less than norm or rate. AS to me to act or arrive, that will advise.

Kuharkin S.A.
10.07.2004, 07:45
doobsledvatsja. If pregnancy was from you 2 years ago. I vpervuju turn would exclude that varikotsele (by means of US and dopplera), and obstruction. Whether it would help or assist to be defined or determined with napravlenem treatments and even has sense to hand over hormones (except for Testosteron-Depotum it would be necessary FSG and LG), and takde an opportunity to have pregnancy estesvennym or artificial by.