PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the beginning of month (on May, 10th) there was grandiose sejshen, now a delay of 2 weeks....

Zju ___ ZJA
07.07.2004, 20:26
In the beginning of month (on May, 10th) there was grandiose sejshen, now a delay of 2 weeks. Whether if it is pregnancy it is possible to leave the kid??? I very much am afraid idki to genekologu, and testv show 1 stria, infections are not present, was checked 2 months ago.

Ekaterina
08.07.2004, 10:19
Be afraid or not - it is necessary to go to the gynecologist. Now still or even early to speak about pregnancy.

Lenka-
10.07.2004, 07:27
At me the child has been conceived gde-that on February, 20th, then was grandiose on February, 23rd and not less grandiose on March, 8th:-). Too shivered iz-for it or this neznamo as. The gynecologist (and I had a good gynecologist) has told or said, that 1 2 times no trouble, but here month of drinking-bouts is can already be (and can, and to not be) is fraught with a hypoxia at the child...
Though, actually - hand over a blood on HGCH or descend or go in couple of weeks on US - simply hormonal failure can at you.
Vashche, dityonok is it is class!:-)