PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Some years it is impossible to become pregnant. Has handed over the analysis on hormones, it is raised or increased...

Svetlana
05.07.2004, 17:23
Some years it is impossible to become pregnant. Has handed over the analysis on hormones, the analysis on LG (6 is raised or increased, 38 ME/) and FSG (13, 67) on 5 put m. ts. The doctor has told or said, that while to correct or adjust nothing is necessary. Whether So it? The analysis on a mycoplasma and a cytomegalovirus - positive. Were pierced with husband Neovirom, have spent on drink or saw through Vilprofen, has handed over a smear, and there lekotsity are raised or increased. Really such dear or expensive preparations can not help or assist? The doctor speaks what to do or make MSG, but having read through correspondence below, has solved, that I shall better make a laparoscopy. I have correctly understood, what MSG can lead to an obstruction of pipes? Thanks for the answer.

The anonym
05.07.2004, 22:25
How old are you? Uzi did or made?
At you it is raised or increased FSG, that can speak about a premature attrition of ovaries.. An early climacterium.. But under one analysis the diagnosis do not put, hand over once again FSG, make US.. Whether it is necessary to understand there are at you follicles.. The cytomegalovirus is not treated, it is possible to reduce only credits and to watch or keep up it or him during pregnancy

Svetlana
08.07.2004, 11:04
The doctor, you frighten me. To me 29 years, hope, about a climacterium to speak still early. US did or made few times. Spoke, that all in norm or rate, follicles are. Has measured basal temperature, uikl 32 days, rise in temperature with 36.8 up to 37.1 occur or happen for 20 day, it is abnormal, yes? The Premature attrition of ovaries is treated?

child
10.07.2004, 06:29
I not the doctor.. Be not frightened.. I on myself speak, mnee there were 32 years: (