PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I you very much ask to answer my question, it very much in...

The anonym
06.07.2004, 19:41
Hello, the doctor! I you very much ask to answer my question, it is very important for me. To me of 20 years. 3 years I very intensively was engaged in a masturbation (in the rasping form: I laid down on a stomach or belly, thrust an arm or a hand between legs or foots, clasped her or it genitals and, as though, drew them on myself, and then moved vverh/downwards). Gde-that for about a year has noticed back, that the pubis became much more and has started "to stick out" as though outside, and genitals (in particular a clitoris) became accordingly also above, that is " more with naruzhi " is it is visible and visually, and on sensations. Also at me has appeared as though small pryshchik directly under a clitoris which from time to time inflames (even when I am not engaged masturbvtsiej. The doctor, tell or say please, that to me to do or make and, whether it is valid is connected with a masturbation.???

Malanova T.B.
10.07.2004, 03:52
1. Jacobs augmentation of a pubis and a clitoris - your perception, as "self-punishment" for a masturbation. About it or this forget. This your feature which would be and without a masturbation. 2. And here you to yourselves have earned inflammatory process. You should visit during the moment of an inflammation on reception, not stavjav popularity of the doctor about a masturbation as such happens and without it or her.