PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Yet I do not know, whether there is at me a problem or not, nadejus...

Tanja
09.07.2004, 02:42
Hello, the doctor! Yet I do not know, whether there is at me a problem or not, hope you educate. I monthly have always 4 days, and the third day - absolutely any vydeleny (at all it is not smeared). Yesterday just there was a third day. For the night I have entered, as is usual, a wad, and in the morning tore out it or him from myself literally, and on its or his most extremity or end there was a stretched or a dragged out cotton (such impression that he there has dried up and has stuck). I experience, that inside of me (and can even in a uterus!) there could be a slice of cotton, and the inflammation suddenly will begin! Or he will leave outside? It is necessary for me for something to make? Or easier or simply to stop to panic? I am afraid of our gynecologist up to a tooth gnash, can you me will calm? Thankful in advance!

Malanova T.B.
10.07.2004, 03:36
In a uterus the wad does not get. Vozmite nastoj camomiles and to it or him;them prosprintsujtes. Then pure or clean arms or hand it is desirable to check up walls of a vagina. Another is strange, why at you such dryness in a vagina. Observe itself, whether is mucous allocation on a cycle.