PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At my wife 8 week. Here, that me disturbs: 1. At it or her uvelich...

Artem
08.07.2004, 08:47
Good afternoon. At my wife 8 week. Here, that me disturbs: 1. At it or her increased shchitovidka - II degree. Its or her friend had the same and during pregnancy (!) the augmentation of a gland began to progress. Eventually, after sorts or labors it was necessary to cut out (basically, a case individual, but all). What it is possible to undertake, that it or this to avoid? 2. At it or her chronic pelonifrit (it is not assured or confident of correctness of a writing or spelling, in general, illness or disease of kidneys). Precisely I know, that during pregnancy it is possible to wait for an aggravation of symptoms. The same question: that it is possible to undertake, that it or this to avoid (I know, that it is necessary to eat a cranberry, but, maybe, there are still any agents: grasses and t. Item)? 3. At present at it or her ovaries are inflamed. It, how much or as far as I know, not lethally, but it or her disturb nojushchie and throbbing pains on the right. When they can to start be treated, how? Many thanks for answers.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.07.2004, 12:23
1. To consult to the spouse at the endocrinologist + to make hormones and so forth researches shchitovinoj glands + to pick up if necessary treatment.
2. Correctly, the pyelonephritis can become aggravated at pregnancy. It is necessary to keep to a diet (to exclude acute, spicy, salty) + to accept CONSTANTLY either Phytolysinum, or broth of the collecting "brusniver" + cranberry mors, Fragaria, broth of a leaf or sheet of a cowberry, broth of a grass pol-has fallen
3. Most likely it not an inflammation though it is better to exclude it or him having made analyses on an infection. It probably body height of a uterus irastjazhenie ligaments or cords on a background of the increased circulation is given with such pains.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.07.2004, 03:23
1. To consult to the spouse at the endocrinologist + to make hormones and so forth researches shchitovinoj glands + to pick up if necessary treatment.
2. Correctly, the pyelonephritis can become aggravated at pregnancy. It is necessary to keep to a diet (to exclude acute, spicy, salty) + to accept CONSTANTLY either Phytolysinum, or broth of the collecting "brusniver" + cranberry mors, Fragaria, broth of a leaf or sheet of a cowberry, broth of a grass pol-has fallen
3. Most likely it not an inflammation though it is better to exclude it or him having made analyses on an infection. It probably body height of a uterus irastjazhenie ligaments or cords on a background of the increased circulation is given with such pains.