PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Now to me 25, beremennostej was not. I have transferred or carried 3 and...

Anna
08.07.2004, 13:32
Zdrastvujte, the doctor!
Now to me 25, beremennostej was not. I have transferred or carried 3 adnexites (one - right-hand, and two - bilateral), in the age of 17, 20 and 22 years. Tell or say, please, how much possibly occurrence of adherent or adhesive process in this case? And whether can periodic back pains (only in a prone position) to speak about presence of solderings? And more a question: at me stable enough cycle - 30 days. But sometimes (infrequently) this cycle gets off and there is a delay for 5 6 days. Then all by itself is restored also a cycle is again stable. In what there can be a reason of similar failures? In advance thanks for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.07.2004, 01:26
Anna! At everyone, consequences of the transferred or carried disease, proceed very individually and to prognosticate something in this situation it is impossible. I think what to solve problems it is necessary in process of their occurrence. As if to rare or infrequent changes of duration of a cycle probably on closer examination they have the explanation. If these disturbances do not wear constant character they do not demand medicamental correction.
Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.