PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello I with rather not a usual question. We with the husband for a long time wanted rebe...

Katerina
08.07.2004, 06:26
Hello
I with rather not a usual question.
We with the husband for a long time wanted the child, but longly not could. Doctors did not find any patalogy, in two years of excruciatings and campaigns on doctors us has visited or attended dolgozhdanaja pleasure. We have given rebnka. All was normal. And any complications. Muhzh so it was pleased when has seen on the screen of our US the baby. But once on 14 week I have felt a sharp pain. Has dripped a blood, but it is not strong. Before such was not. The husband has caused or called fast. And already in hospital us with the husband simply povergili in horror and surprise. As the trace has caught a cold the child. In me have found out an empty fetal environment. And the child is not present. Doctors made a helpless gesture. zmatit an abortion on such term I simply could, he could not disappear completely? But nevertheless the child is not present. We do not know as to think with the husband.
Somebody can collided or faced with similar

Olga
08.07.2004, 09:17
Greetings! Really unusual history. Raska zhi please, you had all signs of pregnancy? (a toxicosis, the breast and t was poured.) Here at me 15 week, a breast it was poured, and in the rest I in general feel nothing, even the toxicosis was not.

Alesya
09.07.2004, 03:05
My condolences... Probably at you simply pregnancy nerazvilas, but anything - in a trace. Time most likely, all will be ok. You, the main thing, do not experience

Svetlana
09.07.2004, 14:48
And on what term saw a fetus on US?

Katerina
10.07.2004, 00:30
Svetlana of US did or made on term of 12 weeks. The fetus was well visible. Was not any patalogy.
Alesya's answer
I heard about that that berebennost can not develop, but thus the fetus should remain.
Olga's answer
I had all signs of pregnancy. Though all was in norm or rate. The toxicosis was certainly, but besides in norm or rate, did not exhaust me as it was at my girlfriend. The main thing for me that pregnancy was not false. Both analyses it potverzhdali and US.
To me it is simply terrible, and suddenly so will be always.
For me the most terrible verdict it never to have children. It is possible to take certainly from children's home, but all the same the child this.