PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 35 week. The stomach or belly several days ago has lowered or omitted. Girls, prompt...

It is lovely
02.07.2004, 02:08
At me 35 week. The stomach or belly several days ago has lowered or omitted. Girls, prompt, whether it is normal, what probability to give birth before term? In general, when he should lower or omit?

dasha
04.07.2004, 00:15
Greetings! At me the stomach or belly has lowered or omitted for days five dlo sorts or labors. And I have given birth, unfortunately, for 35 weeks through cesarean iz-for placental detachments. But now at nav all tfu-fie. To us 10 months. All individually. All good and easy or light;mild sorts or labors.

Lena I.
06.07.2004, 08:29
The literature writes, that falls for 2 weeks. And how has lowered or omitted and why you so has solved? The kid position can has changed? I on myself shall tell or say, that at all ponjalja when he at me opustilsja-have given birth both all OK! And you the same I wish!!! Success.

Olja
09.07.2004, 22:44
It is considered, that the stomach or belly falls 2 weeks prior to sorts or labors. Personally at me the stomach or belly for three weeks has lowered or omitted. Success and healthy malyshika!!!