PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My daughter 5 years recently were executed. Vrach-genetik puts e...

Natasha
08.07.2004, 05:51
Hello. My daughter 5 years recently were executed. Vrach-genetik Williams's syndrome diagnoses her. Its or her body height of 98 sm, weight of 13 kg (though in mine to a sort and in a sort of the husband all of an average and above average body height), eats very badly, is very mobile. Lags behind in speech development the sversnikov ("thinks" normally, but badly says some consonants, goes in logopedic sadik) a little. Genetik speaks, that at the given stage body height and weight of the child, and mental and speech development should excite me not. What in general "to wait" from such diagnosis, what forecasts for the future, whether she can go to usual school what she will be body height? What probability of repetition of the given diagnosis if I shall want to give birth still to the child?

polina
09.07.2004, 07:40
It would be desirable to receive the answer to this question at us at the daughter 4 years and the same parameters and povedennie

Alain
09.07.2004, 22:26
My girl very longly did not add in weight, year of two weight could not step over 15 kg. And body height was braked for same time. At it or her an allergy on the cow fiber, I also did not give it or him. This summer in village began to drink koze milk, there is kozy tvorog-for 20 days an increase in body height on z sm, now 4, 5, has almost caught up with contempoparies (milk and cottage cheese I give the same) + soya products.