PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At my sister two years ago was extrauterine beremennos...

Elena
07.07.2004, 22:22
The dear doctor,
My sister two years ago had an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. Now they with the husband want the child, more year are not protected, but is ineffectual. How much or As far as I have understood, all over again to pass or take place inspection the husband of the sister as it is easier should, than to survey the woman. But at it or him it is very complex or difficult in due course. Tell or say, please, where he can hand over corresponding or meeting analyses, how much it costs or stands (if to hand over platno) and whether it is possible to be surveyed free of charge. In advance thanks. Very much it would be desirable the niece))))

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.07.2004, 09:19
Elena! Vo-the first to be surveyed it is necessary for both spouses, however if the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis was already in this marriage or spoilage probability of that there are problems at the wife (most likely complicated or the obstruction of the remained pipe is great enough.) to spend inspection it is better in specialized clinic. The volume of inspection is better for discussing preliminary with vrachem. Below I would like to result or bring the list of inspection before carrying out of the treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure.

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)

Elena
09.07.2004, 12:26
Boris Aleksandrovich,
Many thanks for the answer, but, unfortunately, we live not in Peter. Also we can not address by phones specified by you. Whether you can recommend any center in Moscow. And more. These analyses it is necessary to hand over all in working hours? Whether it is possible to keep within pair the working days? At least with man's analyses?
In advance thanks for the answer.
Yours faithfully,
Elena

Elena
09.07.2004, 14:55
Boris Aleksandrovich,
Many thanks for the answer, but, unfortunately, we live not in Peter. Also we can not address by phones specified by you. Whether you can recommend any center in Moscow. And more. These analyses it is necessary to hand over all in working hours? Whether it is possible to keep within pair the working days? At least with man's analyses?
In advance thanks for the answer.
Yours faithfully,
Elena

Kamenetskij B.A.
09.07.2004, 22:02
I do not possess the sufficient information that I could that or recommend in Moscow.