PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, prompt, pozhajlusta to what vrach-the expert can help or assist re...

Lena
06.07.2004, 01:45
Zdrastvujte, prompt, pozhajlusta what vrach-the expert can help or assist to solve such problem.
I had serious labors and did or made the big cut or section.
Sewed up under a narcosis. Then, in a maternity home at an extract, have told or said, that it's OK, happens and is worse. After an extract iz-for a dyscomfort at once has addressed to the gynecologist. He has told or said, that seams dispatch or deliver;have missed, and that the bladder is very strongly lowered or omitted, but to make already anything it is impossible. Now to the child two years. To lift on its or his arms or hand nemogu iz-for sensations, that "there" something will drop out, accordingly uchashchenoe an emiction. To me of 30 years. Whether it is possible at this age still for me to help or assist? And more, how it can damage or injure;hurt the second pregnancy? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
09.07.2004, 21:18
At you a ptosis of a lobby stenkivlagalishcha. Considering, that you have clinical displays, certainly it is desirable to be operated. It is called a lobby kolporrafija. It is done or made in vsez operative gynecologic hospitals. But after such operation, the subsequent pregnancy should come to an end with cesarean section.