PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! I am frightened! All under the order. Pregnancy of 10 weeks. Ezhedn...

Angel
08.07.2004, 19:05
The doctor, help or assist! I am frightened! All under the order. Pregnancy of 10 weeks. The daily food allowance - is a lot of vegetables, fruit, bread, macaroni is (a little), milk or dairy (for Sa). Very much I like tomatoes and water-melons. In general, in meat (serious) nutrition of need or requirement I do not test also myself I do not force. Nevertheless at such delivery constipations. Earlier at me it often happened (but not at such diet!). Doctors in the childhood put dolihasigma (the rectum whether more thickly, whether is longer usual). Watched or kept up, drank tea for growing thin, did or made clysters and unloadings. At pregnancy has refused tea - doctors have told or said nellzja. Last three for the bottom of a stomach or belly at the left strongly hurts. I can not understand what is it: an intestine or something with pregnancy not by way of. Can it is necessary to hunger and make a clyster? And whether it is possible? To the doctor I can get only in a week. To another to go I do not want. A stomach or belly to press itself I am afraid. Prompt what to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.07.2004, 17:13
It is better to make a clyster, at a saved pain to visit or attend the doctor (in danno the m a case any more has no value or meaning;importance because the need or requirement for first aid is not excluded