PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to comment on result of my test or dough....

Tatyana
08.07.2004, 20:38
The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to comment on result of my test or dough. To the doctor I shall go only to Monday, and till this moment simply silently I go mad of trouble. A situation such. To me of 26 years. Now I on 13 week of the pregnancy first in a life. This child for us with the husband very desired. On term of 9 10 weeks I handed over a blood on the maintenance or contents of antibodies to viruses of herpes of 1 and 2 types. Results IgG of an antibody to a virus of simple herpes 1/2 0.13 - negative, IgM antibodies to a virus of simple herpes 2 positive. How much or As far as I understand, presence of antibodies IgM is much worse, than presence of antibodies IgG. Thus exacerbations of herpes during pregnancy at me were not. Up to pregnancy of herpes of 1 type at me too never was, though with it or him my husband is ill or sick. (besides at it or him constantly jump out jazvochki on mucous a mouth). And here about herpes 2 types I now am not assured, as about 2 3 years ago I had an itch of sexual labiums which I have accepted for a simple boring. Now prochla about signs - very much much coincides. Probably, it was herpes. As I could catch it or him then, mind or wit I shall not put or apply, as neither at me, nor at the husband no sexual contacts on the party or side before marriage or spoilage and during marriage or spoilage existing. As in 1998 I did not have herpes by results of analyses of DNA. Whether could muzh-the carrier or bearer gerpsa 1 type infect me at oral contact by herpes 2 types? The main question which excites me: this situation is how much dangerous to development of the child, whether is possible or probable, what it or he will have very serious defects? And more: how IgM antibodies can appear now if during pregnancy of an exacerbation of herpes was not? And if that boring of three-year prescription was valid herpes why I in a blood do not have antibodies IgG? Excuse, that so has much written. I hope for your answer. Thankful in advance.

Anna
09.07.2004, 14:58
prokomentirovat your tests I can not, but, please, do not worry! It for you is dangerous. Read Less. At itself it is possible to find all illnesses or diseases under books. No trouble is not present))