PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt if who is competent! The Daughter of 25 years, pregnancy 16 17...

Natalia
02.07.2004, 05:01
Girls, prompt if who is competent! The Daughter of 25 years, pregnancy 16 17 ned, was at the doctor (scheduled visiting). The doctor the uterus in a tonus has told or said, that, has suggested to lay down in hospital (before at the daughter periodically appeared nojushchie pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, gde-that comment with 15 oh weeks. Today in hospital of the daughter have made US, a trace. The conclusion: a head presentation, threat late vykydysha, a low implantation of placenta. The doctor will be only tomorrow. The daughter very much worries and experiences, as this child very long-awaited. How much or As far as it is the serious diagnosis and than it can threaten. Thanks.

Tanja and Masik
05.07.2004, 13:46
Zdrastvujte dear or expensive mum of a daughter! To me of 26 years. Now ber-t 22 23 weeks. On 17 18 weeks went on US to paid honey the center. There was competent enough UZIstka + works in our maternity home as the obstetrix or obstetrics. To us too the hypertonus was put from the very beginning of pregnancy, with a head presentation, a low implantation of placenta. - to an occasion of the last, have told or said that on term of 15 20 weeks she almost at all is low attached, then starts to rise. In honey. On this subject I subtracted or deducted encyclopedias sledujujushchee: if the placenta has not risen up to 8 months (that comes to light or is taped as a result of US) that of mummies kesarjat. As " an output or exit for the kid " peregrazhdyon a placenta. But cesarean presently not such and a rarity. In occasion of a tonus, here doctors appoint or nominate preparations weakening or relaxing muscles of a uterus, t. To. svledstvii a tonus the uterus is strained, that can cause or call an abortion. A tonus by the way at us in ZHK put everything, are reinsured vidat. ch. Let the daughter for the beginning will calm down, anything krimenalnogo is not present, in hospital will remove or take off a tonus, the placenta in due course can also will rise, t. ch. Better nerves poberech, and the kid all feels, experiences it is not good for him. ch. To a daughter wish good luck, all at you is normal, enough an ordinary case as she is under supervision of physicians!!! And what pregnancy proceeds smoothly, be adjusted or set up on a positive and all will be as it is necessary!!! SUCCESS!!!

Natalia
08.07.2004, 17:46
For Tani and Masika! Thanks you huge for support and a raising of spirit! Seichas at once I shall call to the daughter and I shall calm. To you of all kind and success! For Tani and Masika! Thanks you huge for support and a raising of spirit! Seichas at once I shall call to the daughter and I shall calm. To you of all kind and success!

Tanja and Masik
09.07.2004, 14:10
Yes no trouble! Simply at me the same situation and the doctor has in detail explained all, so luchee than it is possible to help or assist with the given situation small, it to arrive in good mood. If to you (daughter) it is good, also the kid by way of, he in fact now completely from you zaviset. At it or him the nervous system is formed, he feels all! You do not want that the baby experienced!!! So smile more and adjust or set up only on the best! And I do not calm or abirritate you, simply doctor washing have told or said, that it is not necessary to experience iz-for given situations. All can change and both the medical practice frequently shows and occurs or happens!!!