PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, how much or as far as I can be confident in...

Cooking
07.07.2004, 08:56
Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, how much or as far as I can be confident that that is not pregnant if on 8 day of a cycle at the sexual certificate or act has torn prizervativ, the semen has got in me, but in 6 hours I have accepted 1 tablet postinora, and in 12 hours one more (whether late I have thought suddenly?), in 3 4 days after reception postinora at me were krovjanistye allocation, a little toshnilo are there were by-effects of a preparation (so it is told or said in the loose leaf), but there also is told or said that there can be a shorting of a cycle that I do not observe meanwhile. Up to the extremity or end of a cycle there were 5 days, but there is no swelling or turgescence and morbid sensation of a breast (as it is usual). Whether It is possible to do or make now already ekspress-tests for pregnancy, whether they already now will show result, in fact on them is written: Since the first day of a delay monthly. I ask you to me to help or assist, I only 18 and me not to the have more to address? In advance many thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
07.07.2004, 22:14
Hello! Pregnancy in such situation it is practically impossible. postinor you have accepted correctly and krovjanistye allocation - to that podtverzhenie. In the further disturbances of a cycle are quite possible or probable is a reaction to a preparation. In ekspress-tests of sense is not present, as on early terms they are not so reliable. If the menses will be late more, than for a week - do or make uzi.

Cooking
08.07.2004, 03:56
Thanks you the Doctor for so answer and the more so so fast. But what for to me to do or make US in case of a delay? What to check up I am pregnant or not?

Soboleva L.I.
09.07.2004, 13:30
Quite right. To exclude even small probability of pregnancy, if budt such suspicions.