PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt pozhajlusta, for what day of a cycle most possibly...

Lyudmila
07.07.2004, 04:57
Hello! Prompt pozhajlusta, for what day of a cycle most possibly conception? (a cycle of 28 days)

Alain
09.07.2004, 12:27
And I vobshche found the information - and even it or her carried in our Center of planning, for what thanks have told or said - and so, in Canada in Saskatunskom university (is such, itself there was 4 years ago) carried out researches - as a result discrepancy of a cycle monthly and a cycle of an ovulation so after acknowledgement or confirmation probably textbooks should be copied. At me a heap of friends which have become pregnant even right after monthly - that like is absolutely impossible according to the classical theory. I do not know, that to us pomglo after many years - but we began to try to raise or increase concentration of spermatozoons (on less often, once a week to be engaged), I legs or foots lifted up plus upwards, and vobshche - I just on couple of months have stopped to be exhausted on that that nothing turns out - and all has turned out:) the Main thing - to not go in cycles!