PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not so I trust the doctor, prompt please and when she should...

Dasha
07.07.2004, 15:08
Not so I trust the doctor, prompt please and when she should already start to listen to palpitation of the child. At me 18 weeks I to her go each 2 weeks (if I am late, to me call ask to come) and only I am weighed also a stomach or belly to me measure also all.

Njuta
09.07.2004, 05:48
To me have started to listen sertsebienie only on 20 week, did not try or taste earlier. And it is well audible, under the statement of the book, since 22 weeks. How much or As far as I understand, you well feel yourselves also complaints are not present, therefore you only and weigh yes measure. But it is necessary to consider, that in some consultations do not direct or refer on unessential analyses in their opinion without the request. So me did not direct or refer on toksoplazmy, ureplazmoz, AFP, it was necessary to ask a direction, and they have sent me in private or individual laboratory, motivating it is that gos. A lab. Such analyses does not do or make. So about all ask the doctor and demand, if consider something for you necessary.

Kasabulatov N.S.
09.07.2004, 11:51
Palpitation of a fetus, theoretically should be listened from 22 23 weeks, however and 24 25 weeks happen difficultly it or him to hear.