PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my friend a clamidiosis and uraplazmoz with 1993., he was treated twice. Now e...

Julia
06.07.2004, 23:06
At my friend a clamidiosis and uraplazmoz with 1993., he was treated twice. Now to him have appointed or nominated (and me the same though we live with it or him of 6 months, t. e my chlamydias not such zastarevshie): tsikloferon under the scheme or plan 1, 2, 4.. 23 den-only 10 nyxes, junidoks 1* 2 times in day of 15 days, Trichopolum 2* 2 times day, Nistatinum. Has read through a lot of information on the Internet in occasion of treatment. Has understood, what the given scheme or plan for certain will not help or assist from an once, the course of antibiotics is necessary still (recommend together with Pyrogenalum, whether it is necessary in this case tsiloferon?). We live in "province", doctors appoint or nominate all the same treatment. Please, recommend the scheme or plan, or add given. We plan pregnancy, we for 30 years and would not like to waste time in vain on treatment. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.07.2004, 10:23
I would recommend to spend the specified treatment, abstaining from a sexual life then to spend the second stage of a suppository rectal viferon 500000 10 days, macrofoams on 1 tab 3 times of 5 days, Nistatinum on 1 tab 4 times in day of 5 days, Polyvitaminums (komplivit) in tech month.

Julia
09.07.2004, 11:10
Tell or Say please, suppositories rectal viferon are intended for application only to women or men the same (if for men that that another, that)? (at us a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis)