PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 8 weeks. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to sunbathe during beremennos...

Alla
06.07.2004, 23:09
At me 8 weeks. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to sunbathe during pregnancy and if yes, on what term???
The matter is that I have got used to be all time sunburnt - and zagaraju under the sun (summer) and to a sun deck I go (winter). Now, certainly, it or this I do not do or I make, but the spring - summer (I just will have a third trimester) here will come and what to me the whole year acyanotic pogankoj to go? Certainly, if it is categorically forbidden, I shall not be, but can be, it is possible...???

masha
08.07.2004, 08:54
For usual process of "beach" or "country" fire of specific restrictions liked by much or many people (t. e. iz-for pregnancy) is not present. It is necessary to do or make simply all moderately, to not suppose at all an overheat, the result of that often happens a heatstroke. As is known the optimum time or temporary periods for a finding on " the open sun " are morning hours up to 12.00 and after-dinner time. And here it is necessary to refuse a sun deck. Successful pregnancy.

Alexander
08.07.2004, 22:28
And here to me the doctor on a question about zagarah has responded, that a sun deck
Even it is more useful, than the sun, you are not irradiated under
infro-red beams, you receive only filtered
Ultra-violet if to approach or suit to it or this with mind or wit, not up to
Statuses of the Negro, and on 10 mines, not more often once a week,
It is useful very much and for the child - vitaminchik D to receive
Will be.

masha
09.07.2004, 10:51
Here one more acknowledgement or confirmation, that how much is so much doctors and opinions. To me explained, that during pregnancy with lechebno-the preventive purpose the ultra-violet irradiation which raises or increases resistibility of an organism to infections is used, normalizes an exchange of vitamins. But in this case it is a question of strictly dosed out irradiation by a special technique. If such stay in a sun deck which leads to occurrence of dark sunburn it or he should be avoided means. Once again success.