PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me was two vyedysha, I have already passed or have already taken place all obsledovnija under the reference of the doctor...

Irina
08.07.2004, 17:20
At me was two vyedysha, I have already passed or have already taken place all obsledovnija under the reference of the doctor from the center on Oparin. Was Koksaki, streptokkoki, stafilokki, it is strongly raised or increased DHA S. That is possible have treated. From genetic have handed over kareotip, HLA. And suddenly, it appears, still it is necessary to make DR DK for two with the husband. It is very tired from analyses and expenditure of money for them. It is really necessary analysis? Thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
09.07.2004, 08:08
Well how to tell or say. The science goes forward, find all the new and new possible or probable reasons nevynashivanija, including genetic. Probably, your attending physician has the bases to appoint or nominate this genetic analysis on compatibility. Your business to hand over it or him or not. There are no absolutely necessary analyses. All analyses are necessary for the doctor analyzing them