PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I shall be very grateful, if will answer my question...

Olga
08.07.2004, 07:49
Hello, the doctor! I shall be very grateful, if will answer my question. A situation such: now beremennost-8 ned. In 5 6 ned. Was ill or sick with a bronchitis. Knowing about pregnancy it tried to be treated by grasses, but it was necessary to be pierced pinitsilinom - on two times a day on 1.000.000 units in current 3 h days. The temperature kept 5 days up to 38, 3 and about 5 days up to 37, 4 (tablets to drink was afraid, and the therapist could not help or assist with this question). Here now I do not know, whether there can be serious consequences after all it or this. The child desired, but very much would be desirable to have the healthy kid.
Very much I ask to answer a question, time goes and I do not know what to do or make.
In advance thanks!

LEDI SEX
09.07.2004, 07:09
Olenek! Do not worry, I hurted or was ill;was sick 2 months on late term, at me was both a bronchitis, and a genyantritis, was very serious to breathe, there was no air, did not help or assist practically anything, but I was confident, that the kid will be by way of! Consequences will not be, and it is treated it is necessary, differently it is possible "to start" an infection! Do not lose courage, simply in time hand over analyses, listen to all references of your doctor, all will be good. I have given birth precisely in time (US has defined or determined exact! Date of sorts or labors!), labors were normal and the child was born shaking or amazing;tremendous!!! Successes also recover