PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me during monthly strong pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly....

Elena
06.07.2004, 21:26
Hello, the doctor!
At me during monthly strong pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Especially in the first day they cannot be suffered or born - all passes or takes place, when I drink a tablet of Analginum. But the matter is that I very much do not like Analginum, t. To. Heard, that he changes structure of a blood. Advise me, please, other preparation which could be a substitute of Analginum and also effectively helped or assisted at menstrual pains + to it or this would be harmless. 22 years can tell or say about themselves, that to me, did not give birth or travail, experience sex. Lives very small, on labiums often a herpes, a mastopathy.
Many thanks for the answer!

Oshchepkova S.R.
08.07.2004, 00:43
Elena, you should be surveyed, t. To. The reasons of a morbid menses can be much (an endometriosis, an inflammation of appendages, algodismenoreja...). Conduct the schedule of rectal temperature, make US + survey of the gynecologist. Probably you should accept OK and nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations.

Inna
09.07.2004, 06:52
I used Baralginum. On own experience and experience of mum I can tell or say with the years it passes or takes place (to 30 - precisely).