PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me not absolutely usual question. I very much would wish to become pregnant from the person...

Katya
06.07.2004, 03:43
At me not absolutely usual question. I very much would wish to become pregnant from the person with which I meet. He certainly does not want it or this. I know, that he does not remain with me, but all the same I want from it or him the child. He all time watches or keeps up that it or this does not happen. I am simple in otchainii. Can eat what that a way that it at last has occured or happened?

Marina
06.07.2004, 23:43
It seems to me, this question it is necessary to consider 100 times well. At you, such impression, emotions. And the reality will be severe, probably. It will be very serious also to you, and the child without the daddy. It is not simple words. This decision should be considered! Believe. One love a little....

Irina SK
08.07.2004, 01:55
Katjusha, you will hurt not only to him (the treachery), but also to the kid how you will explain to him then about the daddy? And present, that in two days after break with liked you will meet another, and will understand, that only he - yours polovinka! And you are already pregnant from another: - (the innocent child will suffer. I had such situation, thanks God I have not made a mistake or an error and now that the first is forgotten, I married behind the most wonderful the man on light and am pregnant from it or him the second time (the first - the son, now we we wait a daughter). Happiness to you!!!

marusja
09.07.2004, 05:40
So my sister (as you want) has acted or arrived
You think only of yourselves and everything, think of the child, that as it will be difficult to find the worthy stepfather that the stepfather concerned to it or him;them as soemu native, instead of beat and did not scoff.
Think, as will spoil a life to which man you like.
I advise you to wait the destiny and to not hurry up, it is a lot of time and all will be in time, and to spoil a life everything, it is not necessary. Do not hurry up.