PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DEAR DOCTOR! I ALREADY 3 TIMES SET, VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ME. I..

anna
06.07.2004, 01:23
The DEAR DOCTOR! I ALREADY 3 TIMES SET, VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR me. I HAVE recovered FROM GERPISA (the ANALYSIS ON PTSR NEGATIVELY), THEN HAVE recovered FROM UROPLAZMY, AFTER EXCISION of ALL INFECTIONS by CAUTERIZATION HAVE healed ESHM (SOLKOVAGINOM), BUT With me HAVE remained WHITE And DENSE ALLOCATION. IT IN FACT is abnormal OR I AM mistaken??? And FROM WHAT IT CAN be???? THANKFUL IN ADVANCE

Natali
06.07.2004, 11:45
Anja I am sincere for you is glad that you have recovered from herpes. I with it or this struggle 4 years and while without results. In general I heard that herpes we shall not cure, that it or he can be muffled only. Can podelitest than and as were treated. I SHALL be very grateful.

anna
07.07.2004, 04:25
NATALI, ALL IS CORRECT, TO CURE GERPIS ABSOLUTELY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT
TO MUFFLE it is possible And very much EVEN FOR A LONG TIME. AT GOOD IMMUNITY, the DOCTOR HAS told or said, HE CAN NOT APPEAR IN GENERAL. I was treated: In the FIRST DAY of the MENSES TO START TO DRINK TARIVID ON 1 TAB. 2 of TIME In DAY, NISTATINUM ON 2 TAB. 2 of TIME In DAY, And SUPPOSITORIES TO ORDER UNDER the PRESCRIPTION of the DOCTOR AFTER MENSTR. (THEM 10 PIECES), HARDLY LATER provstavljala SUPPOSITORIES VIFERON 500 mE 2 TIMES a DAY In the RECTUM Also PRICKED NYXES: SCARLET V/M of 10 AMPOULES, VITAMIN 6 - 10 AMPOULES And ASKORBINKU (VITAMIN C FOR the RAISING of IMMUNITY). YES, IT is very tiresome And WHAT TO DO or MAKE, BUT ALREADY SOME TIMES HANDED over ANALYSES METHOD PTSR ON GERPIS And is constantly negative!!! The PARTNER TO TREAT: TO DRINK ATSIKLOVIR-AKRI 5 TIMES DAY, NYXES TSIKLOFERON of 10 AMPOULES + VITAMINS to BOTH. SUCCESS!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.07.2004, 08:19
Allocation in norm or rate can be, it is not dangerous. If in a smear that's all right, it means a variant of norm or rate.

natali
08.07.2004, 23:25
Anja, tell or say to you he/she is the doctor has appointed or nominated? And more such question, how much on time you were treated and through what time interval repeated a course.
Thanks big that were disregarded with my questions, o-o-o-chen is grateful.
I shall look forward to hearing.

natali
09.07.2004, 05:39
Has forgotten to ask, what for suppositories to order? Probably it individually?
Thanks.