PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Never accepted contraceptive tablets earlier. The gynecologist to me skaza...

Lena
06.07.2004, 21:04
Never accepted contraceptive tablets earlier. The gynecologist to me has told or said, that it is necessary to start to accept Novinet or Mersilajn. Has told or said, that pains will disappear at monthly. Whether the truth it? And more: whether means it, what I can of hit of a semen in a vagina during the sexual certificate or act are not afraid? How it is necessary to accept tablets?

Katerina
09.07.2004, 05:28
If the gynecologist has appointed or nominated treatment to him is more visible. " Pains at monthly " is yet the diagnosis, but the diagnosis is known, probably, by your doctor, she and can explain details if it is interesting to you their nobility. Pains will disappear or will not disappear - besides depends on the diagnosis but if the doctor has appointed or nominated Novinet or Mersilajn the doctor had bases to believe, what is it treatment will help or assist. We shall hope, that and will be. If will accept tablets according to the instruction, they will protect and from pregnancy, can not be afraid of hit of a semen in a vagina. To accept tablets nao how it is specified in the instruction to them, enclosed in upaokvku. It is 1 tablet every day since 1 day monthly More often, it is necessary to accept a tablet every day at a time, after reception of 21 tablets 7 dnejpereryv, potomvse on new. But on your concrete preparation you will find the concrete instruction in packing tablets, to her and follow. Success.