PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have appointed or nominated check of permeability of uterine pipes on US. It is how much safe...

Lena
03.07.2004, 10:30
Have appointed or nominated check of permeability of uterine pipes on
US. This procedure is how much safe?
And how much or as far as she boleznena?

Anna
04.07.2004, 10:26
She obsoljutno is safe, a little unpleasant also most a little boleznena (in my opinion)

B.Kamenetsky
06.07.2004, 02:46
Uv. Elena!

On mine a greater or big problem in informativnosti this research, which in my opinion, in comparison with GSG and the more so a laparoscopy for exception of the diagnosis trubno-the peritoneal form of sterility or barrenness maloinformativno.

Inna
07.07.2004, 18:40
Is much less unpleasant than GSG (there is no roentgen and into pipes it is entered absolutely neitralnyj a solution) On sensations as. (only in a consequence be ill or sick less, t. To. There are allergies on r-r at GSG) And informativnost... Can personally see on the screen of US fontanchiki a liquid which are pouring out from pipes. At GSG only on pictures doctors on a picture of a liquid still that there guess that. But also at GSG and at US at you will not see possible or probable solderings which as a cocoon entangle ovaries (though pipes are passed or taken place;passable also an ovulation is, but the ootid can not get simply in pipes). It can be seen only on a laparoscopy. Procedure more advanced than GSG. 5 minutes last. Hurt few, as at a morbid smear. Only hardly pokrovite after procedure.

Rabaev S.G.
09.07.2004, 02:02
Procedure is safe and painless, but maloinformativna.