PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt please was at somebody such. A delay two weeks. st...

The anonym
05.07.2004, 15:20
Whether prompt please was at somebody such. A delay two weeks. Began to pull a stomach or belly, there was an easy or a light;a mild botched work. The test two strias. uzi-the fetus is not visible in a uterus. HGCH-parameters pull for 3 weeks, the truth the doctor has expressed doubt. I platno handed over it. koroche-suspect extrauterine. But at my girlfriend was also. Did not see a fetus up to 6! Experience can at whom is? The stomach or belly at me almost any more does not pull, and botched work almost has absolutely terminated, and was it or her very little. In experience there are two pregnancies, pevaja has terminated an abortion so is with what to compare.

Tanik
07.07.2004, 11:44
Can eat a reason to make with US in other place and to communicate to other doctors?

Lena I.
09.07.2004, 01:32
At me too on US till 5 6 weeks saw nothing, even for reinsurance have put under observation in a hospital, but all has managed and now kroha sits on handles. Success.