PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please. At my sister very serious beremennos...

Olga
07.07.2004, 23:38
Hello! Prompt please. At my sister very serious pregnancy also is probability of premature birth or births. You do not know, where it is possible to receive the information on maternity homes in Petersburg where there are chambers for not full-term children (I do not know how they are called). At it or her now 6, 5 months, whether it will be possible to rescue or save the child in such chambers? At all we do not know where to address - istitut it or him. OTTO it is now closed on an aeration and if something will occur or happen that where to go.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 05:44
Readdress a question in conference "gynecologist" - here the doctor is not present. And voobshche-that from 28 weeks at the child is chance. It is strange, that in such situation your sister do not put on conservation. All can not so terribly? Success!

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist, pharma@hospi
08.07.2004, 15:24
Hello, Olga. From 27 weeks the child is already capable to breathe. What oslozhenenija courses of pregnancy? Premature birth or births can be warned at adequate reception dokozogesaenovoj acids (from cod-liver oil). To improve raskryvaemost lungs (to raise or increase the maintenance or contents pulmonary surfaktanta) it is possible, accepting a lecithine. There are even more many ways to improve a status and mothers and a fetus if will find or consider necessary, inform, what complications of pregnancy at your sister.

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist, pharma@hospi
09.07.2004, 01:20
Hello, Olga. From 27 weeks the child is already capable to breathe. What oslozhenenija courses of pregnancy? Premature birth or births can be warned at adequate reception dokozogesaenovoj acids (from cod-liver oil). To improve raskryvaemost lungs (to raise or increase the maintenance or contents pulmonary surfaktanta) it is possible, accepting a lecithine. There are even more many ways to improve a status and mothers and a fetus if will find or consider necessary, inform, what complications of pregnancy at your sister.