PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Pregnancy of 11 12 weeks. Yesterday was on US, have written that BP...

ElSA
08.07.2004, 19:48
Good afternoon! Pregnancy of 11 12 weeks. Yesterday was on US, have written that BPR-18, KTR-5, 4, SB 12. 1. On back it is more at the left.
0 items zr. Features: on a forward wall a site lok. Abbr. a myometrium Explain please!!!!!!! Very much I experience. Has then gone to the gynecologist, she has told or said, that shejka uteruses is reduced, in a vagina reddening (there is a small itch), it is a lot of vydeleny (became much more after has become pregnant), has assumed, that a colpitis. I drink no-shpu, prenatal, I put for night of a suppository with a papaverine. I am afraid, HELP or ASSIST!!!!!!!!!! Very much for you I hope!

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.07.2004, 23:22
To be afraid it is not necessary because with you there is nothing very terrible. A site of the reduced myometrium on a forward wall at US frequent reaction of a uterus on UZ-the gauge. The shorting shejki needs to be considered or examined;surveyed in a complex in view of what length shejki uteruses in a nonpregnant status. Occurrence of a candidosis colpitis or disbioza vaginas not redkostpri pregnancy, an ohm that decreases immunity - the nature has made it that pregnancy has not interrupted.