PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Was on reception at the gynecologist and has made US. The cyst is revealed...

Natali
08.07.2004, 19:17
Hello

Was on reception at the gynecologist and has made US.
The cyst of the right ovary, most likely firm enough inspissation (word of the doctor) is revealed.
The gynecologist has suggested to make laporoskopiju and to find out a malignant tumour or is not present.

Do not prompt, in what institute in Moscow it is possible to address and pass or address and take place diagnostics at the qualified expert.
How long such procedure, as laporoskopija lasts.
Very much I look forward to hearing.
Thankful in advance to you.

child
08.07.2004, 22:50
Dear Natalia! At me the same problem, and the right ovary. From me took analyses and have told or said, that the cancer is not present, and more because he that increases or is enlarged, decreases, if there was a malignant education, he only would grow. iz-for it or this I do not have menses in general, send or have come to such conclusion, that while I shall pass or I shall take place a course of hormonal treatment, a menses will go on a regular basis, and the ovary will decrease. And when I shall want children (itself I can not conceive) I shall make laporaskopiju, and I can conceive. Why it is not necessary to do or make it now because it is hormonal failure, and this inspissation will clean or remove during operation, and gradually it again will start to accrue or increase, and to conceive, chances will be less. On the bill of the centers where it is possible to make laporaskopiju, write to me, I to you shall tell more in detail: kapity@pike. pike. ru can want still or even something to specify, write!