PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 18, I did not give birth or travail and did not do or make abortions. In me have found out erosion shejki mat...

alla
08.07.2004, 02:13
To me 18, I did not give birth or travail and did not do or make abortions. In me have found out erosion shejki uteruses of 3 4 sm in diameter. In the gynecology to me have told or said, that I should make kolkoskopiju, a biopsy and to treat its or her nitrogen. But I can make these procedures only in Moscow (I live in Moscow suburbs). In the Moscow center to me have suggested to make the analysis on diseases passed sexual by, and about treatment have told or said, that till 24 years can pass or take place as it can be connected with hormonal disturbances, during other time to be observed. Prompt, what to me to do or make? To descend or go in other clinic? What agents it is possible to prevent body height of erosion? Whether helps or assists oblepihovoe butter or oil and Epigen-an intim?
In advance thanks.
alochka@rambler. ru

Ilya
08.07.2004, 22:08
At you an infection passed sexual by. First effective treatment, then krio-or himiodestruktsija erosions. To wait it is not necessary - for congenital erosion (hormonal) pozdnovato.